Saturday, April 21, 2007

A good start...

Stockholm I'm coming, or at least, that's what I tried to do.. As with Brazil the start wasn't that great; again at MXP... I didn't set my alarm clock, so I woke up at 8,30, with my plane at 9,50.. I closed my suitcase, called a taxi and rushed out of the door. I got at Malpensa at 9,30 but they told me it was too late for the check in, so I asked if I could get on the next Alitalia plain, the day after. Alitalia told me that they had all booked up 'till Tuesday, and I should start working on Monday, plus I have to find somewhere to live. I asked Lufthansa, they too were all booked up, and so was SAS.. Damn this Italian holidays... Luckily Swiss had a place, I bought the ticket (also to come back in September, 315€) and now I'm in Zürich. I also had to pay a fine because I had 37kg of luggage, and my limit was 20... I should have paid something like 200€, after some bargaining I spent 70something... Anyways, I should get to Stockholm at 7, I told the guys I should have seen the house from that I won't be there today..
At the end it went better than it looked like in the beginning, and I discovered the Zürich Airport, it has definitely the most luxurious shops I have ever seen in an airport: it has like 10 watch shops, and lots of chocolate... The bookshop sucks, it doesn't even have the Stockholm Lonely Planet..
Stockholm, I'm coming.. I heard you're beautiful

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, it seems your starts are laborious; but at least there were no terrorists this time... Stockholm is beautiful indeed and people are really nice (and beautiful too), I liked it a lot and felt very relaxed even if working.
Good luck!

Mon Apr 23, 02:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home