Sunday, April 29, 2007

First Week in Stockholm

So... The first week in Stockholm has just passed, and till now, everything has been great.. I have stayed in Lappis for the first week, on Friday night I went partying here.. the usual great party.. I don't like partying if I don't know anyone...
My job looks nice, I still haven't understood anything about it, but I like the environment, I like my boss (he prolly likes me too) and there a couple of hot coworkers, and, of course, the girl that interviewed me to get the job is beautiful too... The job doesn't look that interesting, but I already know that.. anyways I've got so many things to do right now, that that is the last of my problems.. I started writing my short thesis too, I hope I can make it in this month; then I have to study for these three exams, and I should graduate in June, at least that's what they want in RSM..
Sweden is a great country, they don't work that much, I have to work about eight hours, not more, and tomorrow my boss gave me a day off, since it should be half day only anyways... He said I should work on my thesis, I'll try to find a library and to find some books I need, and then I'll also have to move to my new house, which is luckily way closer to the place where I live. From next month on, when my bus cards end, I'll try to buy a bicycle, it's way cheaper and prolly faster too; then the weather is getting really good, so it should be great. As my boss told me "you've got here in the best time of the year, when it's warm, and the girls start wearing skirts and little shirts".. totally agree.
I'm loving Häagen-Dazs, I've eaten two of those big ice creams cups in the last week...
Now I'm going to an Ethiopian restaurant with some friends..
Bi bi

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Haagen-Dasz too; in Leicester Square in London there is a big Haagen-Dasz place where you can eat fancy ice-creams or take them away and there is always a line waiting outside. We went twice, Erica and I, in the last few days. Really great.

Tue May 01, 12:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home